Teeny Tiny Truman

This page is all about Truman, born Aug. 8, 2006 to Kara and Ben.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

A visit to the Pumpkin Patch

Ben went out of town, so Truman and I took advantage of some special one-on-one time for a trip to the Dallas Arboretum for Fall Blooms. By the time we left, he was filthy and is certain to have eaten a few mouthfuls of grass, hay, and marigolds, but he was a trooper for a good two hours. And, today we discovered another sharp edge of tooth coming in on the top. I also think I see another two that about to break through the gums.
"I like pumpkins!"
"Orange is a great color. Did you see how it matches the writing on my Halloween onesie?"
"Ok, Mama. I'm getting bored with the same shot."
"Enough already!"
"Can I eat this? It's really pretty."






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! Those pictures are so cute. He looks like he is having so much fun with the pumpkins.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute it is ridiculous! I love seeing the pictures!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home