Teeny Tiny Truman

This page is all about Truman, born Aug. 8, 2006 to Kara and Ben.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Update: Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Truman gained a half ounce yesterday, bringing him to 2 lbs, 10 ounces. Another CC was added to his feeds to make them 23 CCs per feeding, or 5.75 ounces a day.

He's still doing well on C-PAP, although he hates the nose prongs tremendously and spends much of his awake time trying to come up with new ways to try to get them out of his nose.

--Kara

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled that Truman is progressing so beautifully. I come here every day to visit him. He is a handsome baby boy.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My 1 pounder had a hard time gaining as well...he is 2.5 years old and is 22 pounds-so it is a constant struggle-but-they are such strong, spirited children it doesn't matter how big they are! Their hearts make up for what they lack in size ;)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your story through a messageboard. I just wanted to tell you that I read here almost everyday and I pray that Truman keeps growing big and stong so he can go home soon! I bet his mommy and daddy can't wait to get him home in his own bed! GROW TRUMAN GROW!!
Rikki

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home